Saturday, August 2, 2008

Misunderstand..

Sometimes..
I tried to express my thinking and feeling..
But not everyone would understand what am I trying to express..
Misunderstand often occur between me and others..
Maybe the way I express is not clear enough..
Even the blog I wrote would make others to misunderstand too..
I believe if someone reading what I write sure will think of other things too..
Anyway, I would like to apologize to those who misunderstood about my blog..
I feel so bad cause giving you a hope..

I do not know how often misunderstand occur the normal human life each day..
But I think this words often appear around me..
Talking about misunderstand..
I remember the incident again..
Actually I have 2 roommates..
Around 1 year ago we 3 decide to move into a room..
He promise me that he would not move out because the rent was not cheap..
Everything was fine..
We live harmony in the house until 1 day..
He got a girl friend..
From that day start, its still ok..
I still remember a night.. Its around 1am and one of my roommate back hometown..
I came back from friend house..
As usual I plug in my key into the lock.. I push the door once I turn on the lock..
And I go knock my head on the door..
I found out the door was lock from behind..
That time I already very tired and I really angry this thing would happen to me!!
Then I knock the door till my roommate open the door..
He is sleeping with his gf in my room..
So I decide to go my other friend room sleep after bath..
After few days.. I heard from my course mate that my roommate looking house to move..
I’m so angry and disappointed because he never think of us before he decide..
Some more he promise us will not move no matter what since we had to paid around rm 200 if he move..
I act very cool to him after that and I think he do not know why I do that..
The most angry thing for me is I heard the news he want to move from course mate and he did not plan to tell me till the day he found new place to move...
But.. After time goes.. Especially I came back from industrial training..
I feel myself stupid and childish for treat my friend so cool..
So I would apologize to him and hope he could understand why I suddenly act so cool to him in some period..
I plan to sms him but I did not do that finally…
Sorry..
=)
I can’t afford to lost a friend for only such a tiny things..

No comments: