Sunday, August 31, 2008

romantic definition...

almost 1 week i do not type any word in my blog..
so many thing happen and i not really remember..
until today i decide to place my finger on keyboard and start blog again..
during dinner, i feel the dinner was so cold..
no people speak and no laugh sound..
i do not know why..
some of them seem like hiding something behind their wall..
maybe i could guess what happening..
on the way back to home, one of my friend told me that
watching firework is some kind of romantic event...
she said that everyone will automatically smile when looking at firework...
but my the other friend do not feel the same way..
from this 2 gal, i could feel that different gal has different definition of "romantic" in their mind..
one of them feel that romantic is from a scenario...
like enjoying the firework or having a candle night dinner together..
another one i not sure..
but i think should be romantic in term of words or phrase...
for me..
no matter what, as long as anything done by the one we love..
then it consider romantic..
even buy me cup of water..
then i would be happy and feel romantic..
haha...
today is 31th...
i could not eat baskin robin ice cream because i over spend this month...
i had to wait another 2 month to eat it..
T_T
hope this 2 month will faster pass so i could have it...

No comments: