Friday, August 8, 2008

"Her"

"mum.."
i forget when is the last time i speak out this word...
some i really scare..
scare that the memory between me and my mum will lost forever..
so everytime when i free, i will try to recall back the memory...
but...
the memory was getting lesser and lesser...
i hate myself...
i do my memory so bad...
i often forget thing easily...
but there is some memory i could not forget in my mind forever...
i remember when i was in primary school, me wake up late and the bus is coming in 5 minutes..
i had to walk around 5 minutes to reach the place where bus fetch us...
mum was worry that i could not reach in time so try to bring me there...
i saw a woman who do not know how to drive bike carrying a bike..
her size was small and too weak to carry the bike...
but she do not want me to miss the bus so she had to try her best to send me there...
she carry the bike to outside of my house while i wearing my shoe..
the bike is too heavy for her and she accidentally fall down...
she hurt her knee and i can't do anything since i was too small that time...
i try to ask her no need to send me there...
skip a day from school should be no problem...
but she do not let me do so...
her leg was pain...
i feel that my heart was penetrate too...
finally she left the bike in the house and bring me go by bicycle..
and we make it to reach before the bus arrive...
my mum left once my bus reach...
looking she riding the bicycle with her pain leg make me had a feel...
the feel can't be describe...
feel like i want to grow as fast as i could and fetch my mum...
i do not want to let her get hurt anymore...

1 comment:

ChunHung said...

do take care of urself my friend.