Thursday, August 21, 2008

2nd anniversary...

feel so tired..
today i'm so happy..
i went to sunway pyramid today..
and i do my first ice skating in my whole life..
^^
during skating i fall down a lot of times and my back side so pain and cold..
i hurt my leg too since the way i skate and stand with the shoe is incorrect..
although very pain..
but i felt its worth..
the first time i step into the ice floor, i can't even stand..
and slowly i could slide my first inch to front and this make me so happy...
haha...
my friend Loke fall down together with me during skating haha...
derrick teaching erica while ccc (my roomate) and ming lee (a new couple) learning together..
after skate till 8 something, other coursemate were gathered and waiting for us for dinner..
oh ya.. forget to mention that today is our class 2nd anniversary in UTAR..
time pass so fast..
we already in final year...
i sure will miss all of them after graduate..
we went to mahanttan fish to celebrate our anniversary..
the food is so nice but expensive..
i think each of us ate almost rm 40...
today i feel so happy and enjoy..
but i wondering how about others...
are they happy as i do??
i hope they do..
the most sad thing for me is...
i could not eat the cheese prawn i want...
T_T
the special of the prawn is the cheese was burnt and the test is nice...
haiz...
nvm..
i will go eat next time with ah loke because he has the sticker that give us discount of 10%...
xD

1 comment:

ChunHung said...

oi,hahaha....
thx for the link ya.