Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy again~


Time shows 2.47 am...
but i do not know why i could not close my eyes...
after come back from Loke's house, i do my java programming assignment til now...
finally i almost finsih my assignment but there are still something i do not understand about the language...
i worry about my future...
actually i'm not very good in programming...
but i'm abit lucky than other coursemate because i had a chance to force myself learn during internship...
i scare when i go to work next time, there will be no lecturers guide us in programming..
i do not know how to solve a problem that i face in future...
that's why sometime i hope i will never graduate...
xD
oh ya...
just now while i doing my assignment...
i saw my room mate typing something in microsoft words with his laptop...
i felt curious so went beside of him and read what he write..
firstly i though is his blog..
but then i found out is his diary...
=.=
but he do not stop me from reading it... because he write in chinese which i do not know how to read... zzzz
but...
there are some words i do know how to read... hahaha...
from his diary... i found something that very happy...
i found that he is more brave than me..
he take a step that i not dare to take..
and what step he take??
mai kepo please... =P
i really feel happy for him.. is a good news for me because i going to have a room mate that smile always... =)
few weeks ago his face look bitter...
i can't even smile too when look at his face...
and now i feel better... hahaha...
maybe being of too happy is one of reason i am still sitting here write this blog.. hehe..
tommorow i have class at 8am...
and now time shows 2.57...
i better get some sleep now...
nitez to all~

No comments: