Sunday, August 17, 2008

nephews...

During in hometown..
i think a lot of thing to write..
but when reach here..
i do not know what to write..
haha...
before come back, i said good bye to my newphew who is 1 and half years old..
firstly he though i was kidding to him so he wave his hand to me..
but when the time he saw i walk out from house with my bags,
he start to cry..
i heard it and this make me feel like want to stay few more hours to accompany him...
although it is a tough time to take care of him..
but after refresh my mind, its a funny scene and sweet memory..
he not good in talking yet..
but he good in running and explore everything in my house...
he always take everything from my house...
sometime he play with it and sometime throw it.. =.=
tv remote, my sister handphone, my wallet, all where spoil by him..
if i was still same as last time...
i sure scold him and beat him..
but as my age grow...
feel like beat and scold is not a good idea to teach children haha..
pity my second sister's son cause i use to scold him last time..
but of course i love all my nieces and nephews... haha...
when the time my nephew cry..
i not dare to go back into house..
because i know that i may prefer to stay another while if i saw his tears..
haha...
lucky i take some video of him 2 days ago..
now when i miss him i can play it back..
xD

No comments: