Monday, August 4, 2008

"Friend"~

Today we only attend one class in the evening…
Besides learn about Java programming, the class make me to realize something too..
I found that different person have different status in different people’s heart…
Few weeks ago, I left my file in my “friends” house…
I ask him to bring to me in the school and he did it…
The next day, once again I left it…
I ask him to do the same thing…
As the result, in the next morning he brings nothing but only his bag…
I ask him why he did not bring my file and he reply…
The file with 3 inch height full of paper is too heavy for him to bring…
Ops…It’s 2 inch I think…
Today, arrive in the class, that “friend” is not in class…
Some of us were wondering where he goes…
When he back to class, my other friend ask him that where he goes and he reply nothing…
After 15 minutes he went out again and come back with a lot of paper…
He distributes all the paper to my course mates and we found that is a survey question…
At the moment I believe that all our course mates have same thinking which is “WOW.. These papers sure belong to gals”…
Hmmm… what do you thinking??
I think this is a normal thing shall performed by friend??
I feel that there are still a lot of things for me to learn to become a “normal” person…

2 comments:

keat said...

=.=
i think u ren you bu hao, and hor u noe he cant be trust dem so hor next time dont ask him to bring it for u le, try find another that u believe and can be trusted. then u will take back your file le..

err...according to take paper in the class de, i sure think is a girls de, u try ask him to distribute the paper for u see, he will do ma? normally girls got beautiful that can attract ppl to do work for her, but you bo...f3

nvm nvm...not all the ppl like this de...me not same la...if u ask me bring your file...i sure will bring it for u de...or u wan me help u ask many ppl do survey...sure no problem...hehe..^^

this will depend of certain ppl de...so hor..dont worry...u still hv many friends...^^

Chun~ said...

hahah...
thanks keat...
i did not put any hope on this "friend" since long time ago...
that's why if i decide if one day all friend around me ask for my help and he will be the last one to be consider..
xD