Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hidden feels~

I observe my class today…
All of them have their different love story…
Some of them love others but not dare to express…
While some of them know they have feel on each other…
But they not dare to accept the fact…
I ask my friend Loke who sit beside me today…
What will you do to attract someone that you like??
Well, his answer is simple…
Always look at her and let her feel that you like her…
But it seem like everyone will use this method…
I observing my friends and I do not saw that they looking at the one they like…
But…they will put attention on someone they like…
They will “accidentally” look at them, see whether the one they like is look at them or not…
Some may use some excuse to talk to their love one…
For example passing thing to others through the people they like…
This world is funny…
People like to do something that should not do by them…
Creating a lot of misunderstanding each other… (Maybe is their hobby)
For example making someone they do not like to fall in love with themselves…
But I think this is usual attitude…
Since everyone want themselves to attract by many people and like by other people…
This is normal…
But the unusual thing I feel is how come someone know they like each other but still could not close to each other??
Do they need to consider a lot of thing??
According to my sister, become a couple is not a matter of 2 people…
But is matter of 2 families!!
Therefore, she asks me to consider of their family is I found that I crush on someone…
As I mention is about 2 families! But how come my friend still could not be with the one they like although they never meet each other family??
Is this because pressure from other friends??
Afraid others will talk about them if they being together??
Or guy could not give the gal feeling of safe??
IF they could not be together because of afraid others talk about it…
Then I wish they would not be together FOREVER!
This is not cursing…but even this small thing they could not stand for it…
How could they face their family if there is any misunderstand between them…?
There is still a long journey for 22 under graduate youngster to walk in their life…
Wish all of people in my class found their true love~
=)
Jia you for those who still do not express their feeling to the one they love~

2 comments:

keat said...

wow....chim chim...=.=
but hor...is you that one who falling with SOMEONE?
then hor...u dont wan fight with that guy...so~~=.=
or u just let that guy chance?
i think u more suite compare to HIM...haha
jia you..dont gv up k..
IF U THINK U CAN U CAN...wakakakak!!!!!

Chun~ said...

LOL..
what you think is not what is happening..
but if one day this really happen..
i think i will let her go..
this not because i love her not so deep..
but i scare i could not give her happiness more than other do..
=)