Monday, August 11, 2008

Neglecting...

After a busy weekend..i though everything will settle down after we pass up all out assignment..
but the thing go not as smooth as i though...
no matter how i hard i try to help my friends...
but i had neglect some of them..
on saturday one of my coursemate ask me to send him my java source code..
unfortunately i could not finish it and i told him..
"wait.. after i modify i will send u k"..
this word make me become a bad guy..
but its ok...
because i use to be a bad guy..
after i told him that, i went to my another friend (ah loke) house..
i finalize my coding around sunday late evening and that time, ah loke's housemate (my coursemate) came back from hometown..
they do not start any thing yet..
so i was asked to help and teach them how to do...
once again i become a busy guy on that night..
but luckily ah loke done his thing..
so he teach other coursemate too..
i feel that he really learn a lot of java programming...
i had to help 3 to 4 people in the house...
finally i forget to send to the friend that i "promise" to send him on saturday..
on sunday night that friend talk to Derrick...
the words he used all like knife could cut through people's skin..
derrick told me and i immediately send him my coding..
but i do not know he receive or not because the internet line in that house is lagging...
i just drag the file and put in my chat box...
after that i was called by my coursemate because they having problem in doing assigment...
on the next day..
my friend keep repeating the words saying that "i will remember what u did to me!"
firstly i do not know whats that..
after think, i found that he is talking about me..
argh...
this make me sick because he keep repeating the same thing...
its let me feel annoying..
what can i do?
but it's really my fault that forget to send him..
i would like to said sorry to him..
but i know at this moment he sure wont accept...
its ok for me cause i use to be BAD GUY!
but if 1 day..
he make me fed up..
i sure will reply him..
"Yes i send all my answer to whole class and even friends from other course but not send to u!"
since he already take me as a selfish people..
but today i feel better..
because i realise..
there are still some friends who trust me..
=)
the more he feel that i'm selfish..
the better i will treat all my friends around..
especially my roommate who advise me yesterday...
thx cherng... ^^

4 comments:

Thomas said...

Dont sad and dont worried... i know that u were working so hard to help all ur fre and u were hope everything will end fine and happy ending..
here, i wan thanks to u for helping me all the time.. you not a bad guy or selfish person.. cos i know u are my star and angel.
Be happy and keep going face to the future.

Elaine said...

i dunno how to judge in this case. since both of you are my friends.. actually all these just because of misunderstand, wat for to let this little misunderstand to spoil u all friendship, not worth wat... open both of ur heart and appreciate the relationship... ^^

keat said...

act hor...1st of all,dont said i'm saying u selffish har...sometimes, i'm asking u question...u also will ignore me de...T.T
same as we at plexus, u also like this de, u need see the mood de, or sometimes we call it as angin. bila angin tak baik, then ignore us, when angin baik...wow..u r very kind and...(good till dono how to say....=.=)
err, hehe...just follow my heart to tell u the truth nia, if bo ngam de...dont see or ignore it ba....
ok la, hope can see better de u....hehe..^^

Chun~ said...

During in plexus the same thing happen to me..
too many thing too care..
1 brain two hand could not handle too many things..
i tried to solve those i think urgent or close to me..
soli if i neglect you too..
but keat mayb you are right..
i try to change..
but i could try my best to care everthing around me..