Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fake..

firstly i thought that we could express everything in blog..
our happiness and sadness could be written in here..
few days ago my friend told me he worry about something..
but he not dare to write in blog because someone may read and misunderstand...
and now i feel it quite true..
not everything we could write in here..
especially when something we do not want other to know..
haha...
maybe some day i will create a new blog that no one know and write about it..
=)

3 comments:

Anastácio Soberbo said...

Hello, I like this blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is not good.
A hug from Portugal

Chun~ said...

Look like anastácio write the same thing on everyone's blog..
but thanks for choosing me..
=)

obieé said...

you dont have to worry on writing anything on your blog chun. a blog is a place where you could type all of your craps. :)

thanks to the comment chun on my blog! ;D