Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Why Blog?

I did something I never expect I will do in my life..
I start the blog today after reading at my friend’s blog where he posts the link on his msn.
Every time I read other’s blog, they would use a very nice and pretty words which I always fail to do that..
For those who reading my blog please do not laugh at me if I had any grammar mistake or using broken English..
As Malaysian, I think that using broken English is a common culture..
Let me introduce of myself before I start any blog here..
My name is Cho Chun and most of people here calling me Ah Chun.
I am 22 (single).. Maybe I not attractive or mature enough..
I’m currently study in Utar (Petaling Jaya).. staying with my course mate from Malacca who I never expect I will stay with..
But I think is right choice for me to stay with him since he could tolerate with my bad attitude.. thanks to him.. =)
Well, I am from Penang (Bukit Mertajam)..
Please do not ask about my hobby because I do not feel like anything..
I feel bored to everything did by me..
So I had to look for new or more interest thing to do everyday..
That’s all for today..
Another thing is I do not why I start the blog..

1 comment:

LokeJA said...

GooD Job..........man! Nice try!
I hope next time u can share ur happiness, sadness....etc to all person who had read ur blog.