Thursday, July 24, 2008

story telling~

Everyone seem busy of assignment and exam this few week..
I think I suppose to be one of them..
But I do not know why..
This semester let me feel more relax compare to previous..
Maybe because I feel more pressure during industrial training..
Or most of exam were given study guideline and we just simply read the guide given..
Today I learn something new in my class..
Its about how we transfer knowledge from a person to another..
Lecturer said that storing telling is one of the way..
Story telling start from a person but not necessary stop by others..
When is the last story u heard from someone??
My elder sister like to tell me about story or article that she read..
I think the most story I like is related to culture of Chinese.. >.<
Do you know there are 2 persons and one rabbit in moon and do you know why??
Do you know why we eat “nien kao”?
Do you know why we eat “bak chang”?
Do you know why hokkien pray sugar can during Chinese New Year??
All the stories was told by my family..
I remember every word told by them..
I hope to share it here too…
But its too many for me to write..
Haha…

No comments: