Saturday, July 19, 2008

Unexpected Activity~

Unbelievable that I went out whole day just now..
I plan not to anywhere because I felt lazy on morning..
After having my lunch, I found that my computer have some problems and making me lagging..
So I decided to follow my friend, Loke, bring his laptop for her sister..
After that we went to find my best friend Ah Nee at Sunway and bring her to One Utama since she never went there before..
We had a lot of fun there.. ^^
When reach there, the first thing we did is look for food court in the shopping mall..
Ah Nee haven’t eat lunch at it already 3.00 pm when we reach there..
We bought a lot of food there..
Fried chicken, sushi, kaya ball and many more..
The food stall not allow us to eat there..
So we had to eat on the bench which prepared for shoppers to rest..
After eat, Ah Nee suggest to watch movie..
Since batman was sold out, so we had to choose other Chinese movie.. (Forgot name) =.=
The story line of the movie not bad..
What make us surprise is at the end of the movie there is a sentence wrote that “to be continue”..
This mean we had to wait for next episode for the movie ending.. =.=
I never expect I would do such activities today..
But I did not regret for it...
=)

No comments: