Thursday, July 24, 2008

Natural~

Hmm..
I heard that a lot of thing in the world exist as “ying” and “yang” element..
There is black instead of white..
Male always exist if there is female..
The “ying” and “yang” always attract each other..
This concept makes the same element keep pushing each other..
For example magnet will always pushing away each other if both is negative..
This the natural of the world..
But sometime the world natural make me quite disappointed..
Since I came here, I found that human is same too..
Everything will think of gal first and how about friend???
Next time ba..
But..
It’s a good thing… xD
Coz this give me an excuse not to think of them if there is any benefit..
I am clear about which element can be trust and should be treat nice~
^^
And I also learn a lot from that..

No comments: