Saturday, September 6, 2008

request with no reply..

after feel down for several days..
the moody disappear today...
i not sure why..
maybe because my request was finally fulfill by my friend ah loke after i request from several friends but there is no reply..
hahaha...
and you know what is the request??
is...
i wish to have mooncake that in "nien yong" flavour!!!



i happy not actually because i could have the mooncake..
it is because at least i know that there is someone willing to answer me when i make a request..
=)
thanks to him..
and now i could study for tommorow's final exam and i hope i never too late..
hehe...
actually need thanks to yong hong(another nick called hero) too(one of loke housemate and also my coursemate).
cause i ate one of his mooncake yesterday..
xD
now i want go bath and prepare for my study..
wish me good luck ya..
i'll be back...
>.<

2 comments:

ChunHung said...

u good lo, got mooncake eat, i havent have a chance to eat yet.

Chun~ said...

haha...
y dun u ask ur family send some to you orh?
ur house there no sell de??
=.=