Thursday, September 11, 2008

memory~

3 days ago is my friend birthday..
he used to be my best friend in primary and secondary..
i did not send any sms to him although i notice his birthday..
i heard that he change a lot..
he had follow his family to believe in their religion..
they move to Johor when we are in form 3..
he become another one since that day..
i do not dare to sms him..
i do not know what to said..
we use to talk a lot rubbish last time..
but now the way he talk changed too..
i sms with him before..
the first message replied by him is "hows ur life?"..
i was stunned that time...
haha...
this is because the word is too serious between us..
i miss all my good friend in secondary school..
i never forget the foot print they left in my life..
=)
and now..
there are another group of friends to steping in my life..
thanks to you all...
i would never forget the day we go through before no matter ex schoolmate or coursemate..
i hope there is a hard disk could store all my memory...
^^

No comments: