Monday, October 13, 2008

crack floor..

few weeks ago, the balcony's floor was crack due to weather change...
i step on it very carefully during collecting my cloth that hang at balcony..
as a result, the floor cut my leg..
since that, i forget the incident and collect my cloth as usual everyday..
few days ago, i realise that i do not cut my leg...
the floor is crack like before..
i simply walk out but the floor do not left any wound on my leg..
is this because the floor had change??
or my leg was adapted to the crack floor so would not cut by it again??
i do not know..
but someone told me before..
Penang people have a very high adaptability no matter in what condition..
i feel its right..
even in relationship problem, i feel we could handle without affect our own seriously..
at least i did not heard any of my friend was very down and give up everything around them when they brake with their partner...

1 comment:

ChunHung said...

lol,seriously....indeed....hahahah.....